Enfield-BD.com Privacy and Confidentiality Welcome to the Enfield-bd.com. website (the “Site”) operated by Enfield Bangladesh. We respect your privacy and want to protect your personal information. To learn more, please
JSC Result BD Dec 24, 2018 – JSC Result 2018 Education Board Result Bangladesh. JSC Result Download. Junior School Certificate (JSC) and its equivalent madrassa … JSC Result 2018 Educationboardresult.gov.bd. Junior school certifecated JSC
e-Commerce Prospects in Bangladesh (a Broad Discussion) E-commerce (electronic commerce or EC) is the buying and selling of goods and services, or the transmitting of funds or data, over an
Betnovate N Skin Cream ব্যবহার, উপকারিতা, ও কাজ
Betnovate N Skin Cream ব্যবহার, উপকারিতা, ও কাজ
Betnovate N Skin Cream – 20g
Betnovate N is a good cream and does its job well, and it can be used for following : 1)An eruption of hard nodules in the skin accompanied by intense itching (prurigo nodularis). 2)Eczema. 3)Infected insect bites. 4)Inflammation of the skin around the genitals or anus, caused by skin surfaces rubbing together (genital or perianal intertrigo). 5)Inflammation or irritation of the skin caused by a reaction to irritants (contact dermatitis). 6)Inflammatory skin condition with greasy, red and scaly areas (seborrhoeic dermatitis).7)Inflammatory skin disease known as discoid lupus erythematosus (DLE). 8)Psoriasis. 9)Thickened skin rash caused by excessive scratching to relieve itching (neurodermatitis). But Betnovate N is an Corticosteriod and If corticosteroids are used long-term, on large areas of skin, raw skin, skin folds, or under airtight dressings (including nappies) they are absorbed into the body more. This increases the risk of local side effects such as skin thinning, and those on other parts of the body, such as a decrease in the production of natural hormones by the adrenal glands. For this reason, continuous, long-term use of this medicine should be avoided wherever possible, particularly in children and on large areas of skin. You should only use airtight dressings over the affected area if instructed by your doctor For pigmentation betnovate may not be suitable.
How does Betnovate work?
Betnovate cream, ointment and lotion all contain the active ingredient betamethasone. Betamethasone cream and ointment are also available without a brand name, ie as the generic medicine.
Corticosteroids are medicines used for reducing inflammation. Inflammation of the skin happens as a result of allergy or irritation of the skin, and is caused by the release of various substances that are important in the immune system. These substances cause blood vessels to widen and result in the irritated area becoming red, swollen, itchy and painful, such as is seen in dermatitis or eczema.
When betamethasone is applied to the skin it works by acting inside the cells to decrease the release of these inflammatory substances. This reduces swelling, redness and itch.
There is a range of potencies of corticosteroids available for application to the skin. Betnovate cream, ointment and lotion contain betamethasone valerate 0.1% and are classed as potent corticosteroids. They are prescribed to treat various inflammatory skin disorders, such as eczema and dermatitis, that have not responded to milder steroids.
Betnovate cream is more suitable for moist, weeping areas of skin, while the thicker, more greasy ointment is more suitable for dry, scaly areas of skin. Betnovate lotion spreads easily and is more suitable for hairy areas of skin, or when minimal application to a large area of skin is needed.
How do I use Betnovate?
- Betnovate cream, ointment or lotion should be applied thinly to the affected areas of skin once or twice a day to start with. As soon as the condition starts to improve, you should use it less frequently, as directed by your doctor.
- If your doctor has advised you to use dressings with this medicine, the skin should be cleansed before applying the cream, ointment or lotion under a fresh dressing.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying this medicine, unless the hands are the area being treated.
- Betnovate should not be used for longer than four weeks at a time. However, if you are applying this medicine to the face or to a child’s skin, it should preferably not be used for longer than five days at a time. If your skin condition has not improved after two to four weeks of treatment you should consult your doctor. Repeat courses maybe necessary to control flare-ups of your skin condition, but should only be started on the advice of your doctor.
- Don’t use this medicine more often or for longer than advised by your doctor.
- Don’t apply your moisturisers to the same area of skin at the same time as this medicine. Try to leave at least 30 minutes between applying moisturisers and this medicine, as otherwise the moisturiser could dilute the corticosteroid and potentially make it less effective.
Important information about Betnovate
- Betnovate cream, ointment and lotion are for external use on the affected areas of skin only.
- You should never use Betnovate as a moisturiser.
- Avoid getting this medicine in the eyes, or inside the mouth or nose. Rinse with cold water if accidental contact occurs.
- If corticosteroids are used long-term, on large areas of skin, raw or broken skin, skin folds, or under airtight dressings they are absorbed into the body more. This increases the risk of local side effects such as skin thinning, and those on other parts of the body, such as a decrease in the production of natural hormones by the adrenal glands. For this reason, continuous, long-term use of this medicine should be avoided wherever possible, particularly in children and on large areas of skin. You should only use airtight dressings over the affected area if instructed by your doctor. If there is no improvement in your skin after two to four weeks of treatment you should consult your doctor.
- If this medicine is used on the face, wherever possible it should not be used for longer than five days. You should not use airtight dressings to cover the area treated.
- If used in children, wherever possible this medicine should not be used for longer than five days, or on the face. You should not use airtight dressings to cover the area treated. Be aware that children’s nappies can also act as an airtight dressing and can increase the absorption of the medicine. Children being treated with this medicine should be reviewed by the doctor at least once a week.
- If you think the area of skin you are treating has become infected you should stop using this medicine and consult your doctor.
Possible side effects of Betnovate
Medicines and their possible side effects can affect individual people in different ways. The following are some of the side effects that are known to be associated with this medicine. Just because a side effect is stated here, it does not mean that all people using this medicine will experience that or any side effect.
- Skin irritation, eg redness, rash, itching or burning on application, or allergic inflammation of the skin (contact dermatitis). Stop using this medicine and consult your doctor if you think you have experienced a reaction or your skin condition appears to be getting worse.
- Spread or worsening of untreated infections.
- Thinning of the skin.
- Reduced skin pigmentation.
- Stretch marks (striae).
- Groupings of fine blood vessels becoming prominent under the skin (telangiectasia).
- Excessive hair growth (hypertrichosis).
- Prolonged use of this medicine on extensive areas of skin, broken or raw skin, skin folds or underneath airtight dressings may on very rare occasions result in enough corticosteroid being absorbed to have side effects on other parts of the body, for example a decrease in the production of natural hormones by the adrenal glands, or symptoms of Cushing’s syndrome – see warning section above.
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the medicine’s manufacturer. For more information about any other possible risks associated with this medicine, please read the information provided with the medicine or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
How To Apply Glass Screen Protector How To Apply Glass Screen Protector ……………………………….How to Apply……………………………………. See Video Here : Click Here Requirement: Caseless phone Cleaning Supplies Microfiber cloth. Finger
বাংলাদেশে ড্রোন উড়ানোর / ব্যবহারের নীতিমালা : বাংলাদেশে ড্রোন উড়ানোর / ব্যবহারের নীতিমালা : ড্রোন থেকে তোলা ছবি Contents General Bangladesh Drone Laws Drone Permits In Bangladesh Brining Your Drone
Setting Up Xiaomi Mi Band 2 for The First Time Are you a fitness conscious person? Want to keep yourself healthy by burning out extra calories? Want to track every
fidget Spinner Features fidget Spinner Features Features This season’s hottest toy is marketed as an antidote for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, anxiety and autism — but it’s also being banned in classrooms
দ্যা গ্রেট ওয়াল অব চায়না- বিশাল দেশের এক সুবিশাল প্রাচীর Main Source : https://roar.media/bangla/travel/the-great-wall-of-china চীনের মহা প্রাচীর বা, গ্রেট ওয়াল অব চায়না!! মানুষের সৃষ্ট এই বিস্ময়কর সৃষ্টির কথা শুনেনি এমন মানুষ
MEET THE IPHONE X, APPLE’S NEW HIGH-END HANDSET MEET THE IPHONE X, APPLE’S NEW HIGH-END HANDSET iPhone X is now true First of all, the X looks like no other